Whether we want to believe it or not, the holidays are right around the corner, which often means eating too much and missing workouts. Improving our health & fitness at a cardio gym now is the key to avoiding that downfall!
Instead of stating next year even worse off than we are now, let’s focus (that’s right, focus) on getting our game plan ready for the big challenge ahead!
Rather than overwhelming ourselves by thinking about 2017 already, let’s just take it 30 days at a time. If we prepare ourselves over the next 30 days, then you could ride out the holiday months fitter than ever and more likely to eat healthier, indulge less and stick with your workout schedule.
Take a look at these 5 tips to make a regular part of your health & fitness routine over the next 30 days (and beyond):
1) Go Bread Free: Going bread-free for 30 days is such a simple way to accelerate fat loss. Just think of all the extra carbs and calories that you’ll be saving yourself from. And it’s not so bad, once you get used to it. Wrap sandwiches and burgers in lettuce or on top of a pile of greens.
2) Work Out 5x’s Each Week: Take the next 30 days to really focus your efforts in the gym. Train as if you were preparing yourself for an athletic event, with the mindset that each and every workout is important in seeing you through your goal. Make a log of each time that you exercise, noting the duration, intensity and activity.
3) Go Sugar Free: Sugar is the biggest thing holding you back when it comes to dropping fat and getting lean. And not just refined sugar. I’m talking about all sugars. Take the next 30 days to cut out all sweeteners and limit your intake of sweet fruits. This will be hard at first, especially if you have a sweet tooth, but the rapid change in you body is fantastic incentive to keep going.
4) Focus on Protein and Veggies: Enough about all the things you can’t eat, let’s talk about what you can eat. Your meals should be a variety of protein and veggies. For protein stick with organic, hormone-free meat that has been roasted, baked or grilled. For veggies, avoid starchy veggies like potatoes, and instead stick with an assortment of colorful, fiber-filled veggies.
5) Commit to be Fit: The quickest way to get your body into tip-top shape is to join one of my fitness programs. I’m here to get you into the best shape of your life, with my proven, effective system. Make the commitment now, and together we can make the body of your dreams a reality.
Remember, the next 30 days is going to come and go regardless of our fitness agenda. So why not make the most of our health & fitness during that time anyway then? If the task sounds difficult, that’s what we are here for at Fit Fx! Visit us online at www.teamafterburn.com, like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/teamafterburn or better yet, come down to the studio and talk with us to get started on your journey to a better lifestyle!
Hurry, Limited Time! 1 day 7 days free
1 day 7 Days FREE